Thursday, April 14, 2011

Portal

I just beat the game "Portal" for like the third or fourth time tonight.  Well, not tonight but in my overall gaming career.  If you've never played it, you should try it.  The main enemy is a computer named Glados.  She's quite a character and has a very sadistic sense of humor.  The sequel is coming out next Tuesday but I think I'll have to wait for my birthday or Christmas to get it.  All I have to say is:  "the cake is a lie!"

Warning: Nerdy Video Ahead

On the writing front, I'm juggling two projects right now.  I recently picked up writing an older story called "Vampire Savant".  I'm making some headway with that.  I'm also considering enrolling in a Creative Writing class at the local community college.  I really need some feedback on my stories and I figured who better than a class full of writers and a professor?  I wonder if I can convince them to help me edit my first novel "The Trinity"?  I'll offer them cake and see what happens.

Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment