Friday, April 15, 2011

New addiction

I found this wonderful message board dedicated to fledgling writers.  I've posted a few things and received some positive feedback.  It's called The Writer's Beat and I posted my first chapter of my novel on the site.  Unfortunately, it can only be viewed by member's to protect my first rights to the story so you'd have to sign up for a free membership to read it.

I also looked into the creative writing class but I think it's a bit out of my price range.  A little disappointing but I have to be practical.  I wish I had the money to throw at my writing career so I could just publish my own stuff.  I actually looked into that too and there is a company who will do that very thing but their starting price is about $500.  Ouch.

I choose expensive hobbies...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment