Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Rejected!


Today I got the form rejection from the same agent who requested a partial last week.  She was very nice though and while I had high hopes, this whole experience gave me some new insight into the book. Fortunately, I am staying busy with other writing projects and what not.

Here are some fun sites I stumbled upon for fellow writers/readers:

Postcard Shorts (Arthur C. Clarke wrote a story that falls into this category)

SpeckLit (I am hooked on these 100 words stories...really gets the creative juices flowing)

Shortbread Stories (a taste of short stories from the UK)

And if anyone would care to read "The Wizard Next Door" before it becomes a highly sought after novel that only the most prestigious and wealthy can afford...look me up and I'd be happy to send along the manuscript.  I just ask that you don't share it with anyone else or try to pawn it off as your own or print it out and use it for toilet paper.  Oh, and a critique would be nice too if you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment