Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This is me...wooing you!

UPDATE:  Vampire Savant is back up for sale and it looks like 86 units were "sold" during the free 5 day special.  Hopefully I'll get some feedback from readers in the not-too-distant future.

Now that I've gotten your attention...I'd just like to tell everyone that for a limited time, VAMPIRE SAVANT will be free on Kindle!  So if you were timid about giving it a read, now's the time to dive right in. The free promotion starts tomorrow (August 7) and ends Monday (August 11).



And after you've read it, if you feel like providing a critique or just some comments, I would really love that!

Otherwise, I've also been busy with a forum that I recently created for fellow authors to submit their works in a safe environment.  It's called Beta Books and while it's still in its infancy, I have high hopes.  So if you're looking for a place to submit your book to get some constructive criticism before you send it out to the masses, Beta Books might be just the thing you're looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment