Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wishy Washy Writer

I've decided to broaden my range and cast a wider net to try and attract readers to "Vampire Savant" so I'm now releasing it again on Nook and for the first time on Smashwords.  I may add some other eBook sites as time goes on so wish me luck.  If you haven't picked up a copy, please do so and let me know what you think!

Otherwise, I just finished a contemporary fantasy novel entitled "The Wizard Next Door" which I've been querying to literary agents.  No bites yet but I've just dangled my toes into the water so I'm hoping to hear some good news on that front in the near future.

And since I can't just sit idly by, I've started work on a novelization of the short story "Connections".  It's going very well (maybe, too well).  It's a different type of project especially since I'm writing solely in first person narrative.  I hope to have that done sometime in 2015.

Anyway, that's the best I can do for a writing update.  I'm about 1/4 of the way through reading the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (and posthumously by Brandon Sanderson).  I'm almost finished with Book #4 "The Shadow Rising".  Overall, it's a great fantasy epic and I'd highly recommend it if you're into that sort of genre but be warned...it's 14 books long.


No comments:

Post a Comment