Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Trinity turns one month old!

Perhaps not the biggest milestone but a milestone nonetheless.  My first novel is now one month old.  Being a proud parent, I have included acceptable birthday presents:

1.  Diapers (always need these)
2.  Binkies (almost as necessary as diapers)
3.  Toys (not THOSE kinds of toys you perverts...)
4.  Blankets
5.  Clothes
6.  Baby Food
7.  Cash

I have a registry set up for all major retail stores in the country so feel free to pick and choose from the given list or just surprise me!

On a more serious note, if you haven't gotten a chance to read The Trinity...what are you waiting for!?!  It even has it's own website now!

The Trinity Webiste

I've submitted the story to a publisher...but got rejected.  Oh well.  It's a big ocean out there and I've just set my toe into the water (so to speak).

No comments:

Post a Comment