Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My logo

I posted this once but then changed my mind (because I'm apt to do that).  Now, I'm posting it again.  I think that when (or if) I have my own company, then the picture below will be my icon.



This is Undead Cat.  He's a cat...recently risen from the grave.  I guess he probably likes to eat brains...I mean, what self-respecting zombie doesn't?  Anyway, I put this together using Microsoft Paint (the poor man's version of Adobe Illustrator). 

Oh and...MEOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. I produce a product called Zombi Kat Treats. I would love to do a small run of Treats using your logo on the packaging... may I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a fun product. I'm not against letting you use the image, although I would ask you to give me credit (and 100% of the profits...just kidding). I do have a better image where I added stripes to the cat if you would like that. Shoot me an email and I can send it to you.

      xorclev@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. The product mutated! It is Not Just For Zombis Anymore. Any undead cat can benefit! JK - it is a product meant Not For Human Consumption, so now we simply label it "DO NOT OPEN" so that those not perfectly in the know can get clued in to the fact that if deliberately misused by vaporizing or burning and inhaling, the stuff will get you stoned off your mind! TY for permission... we have gone in a much different direction now however.
      -Fix

      Delete