Saturday, March 26, 2011

Greetings and salutations!


After talking to my buddy, Bill, he thought it would be a good idea to blog about my current writing projects.  Creative Imagination Endeavors is what I like to call them.  Although if I changed Endeavors to Adventures, I'd have CIA.  But who needs them around anyway?

Let's see, I suppose I should mention a little bit about myself.  I have a degree in Theater Arts (although I no longer participate in that craft).  My day job I work for a television station gathering stories for others to report on and write about.  I'm happily married to my best friend and the love of my life.  I suppose that makes me one lucky bastard.  I'm slightly overweight but I plan on doing something about it...what that plan is I have yet to determine.  I'm from Nebraska but don't hold that against me.  I've traveled all across the continental United States and lived in California, Oregon, Montana and New York state just to name a few.

I'm rather eclectic when it comes to writing.  I enjoy horror, fantasy fiction, science fiction and any other genre that strikes my fancy.  Vampires still scare the crap out of me.  Poop jokes make me laugh.  I like both Star Wars and Star Trek. 

So there you have it.  A little bit about me.  I just like to write and I like to read.  I'm hoping to find others who enjoy reading what I write.  Please check back from time to time for updates.

Ciao!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment