Monday, May 21, 2012

Hold The Door

It's late so I'll keep this short.  I wrote a short, short story (also known as flash fiction) and submitted it to a writing contest.  I haven't done this in a while so figured I'd give it another shot.  If you'd like to read it, it's called HOLD THE DOOR.  It has to do with good manners and how sometimes they can backfire. 

Here's a link:  Hold The Door

You'll have to sign up for a free account but that's a good thing because then you can rate my story!

On the published story front, the people behind the anthology are shooting for a June 26th release date.  It sounds like I wasn't the only one to forgo the payment so that's kind of nice to hear that my fellow writers are equally as generous for a worthy cause.  Anyway, there's a spider roaming around in the room so I have to kill it now.  Poor thing shouldn't have stepped out from its hiding spot...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the writing contest! Oh, and that spider!

    ReplyDelete