Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Holidays

I love having a birthday that falls so close to the holiday season... more presents for me... Whee!  My wife and my family spoiled me rotten this year.  Since we'll have to work on Christmas, my side of the family decided on doing an early Christmas after Thanksgiving.  I somehow managed to get the latest "Legend of Zelda" (listening to the 25th Anniversary CD as we speak) and a Flip HD Camera!  Woohoo!

I've also managed to finish work on the 2nd draft of my 2nd novel, "Vampire Savant".  So that's a major victory, I feel. 

Unfortunately, the holiday has taken an impact on the blog so I'm trying to make up for that. 

Anyway, we received our first snow of the season...sure is nice to see it from behind a window in a semi-warm apartment.

I plan to post some videos with my new camera as soon as I can hook it up into my computer.  So there's a teaser to the few who read this blog...

Farewell for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment