Sunday, July 17, 2011

My novel is finished!!!!

After years of working on this monster, I finally completed my first novel.  It's called "The Trinity" and it's a whopping 406 pages long.  I've put it up on Author Stand and you can find it at this link:  The Trinity.  Here's the temporary cover art I'm using (with help from my lovely wife).


The book is now available on Amazon's Kindle site and Barnes & Noble's Nook website.  Links are on the left side of the blog under "Stories Available Online". 

Unfortunately, this is not a free book but I kept the price to a minimum.  Although I'm sure if friends and family want to read it for free...I could make an exception. 

Otherwise, it's been a pretty good weekend.  It's been terribly hot and humid here in Northern Iowa.  I had a "what would you do for a Klondike bar" moment today.  The wife needed to buy some lingerie (and needed to try some bras on in the dressing room) so I was forced to stand by myself in Victoria's Secret while middle aged women glared at me like I was some kind of pervert.  So she had to endure a full twenty minutes at Game Stop while I looked for cheap video games that I could afford (I bought White Knight Chronicles and two other cheap ones).  But then we both went and splurged and bought some Magnum Ice Cream bars.  All I gotta say is:  Yum!!!!

Anyway, I plan to start working on my next project soon but I'm also taking some time to catch up on some leisurely reading and video game playing.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment